In this episode, we look back at what the future of work looked like ten years ago and how that compares to today as companies prepare for their new future of work in a post-COVID-19 world.
- 2:12 - Reflection: We discuss conversations five to ten years ago on what the future of work would look like, and what is different for 2021 and beyond.
- 4:53 - Governments and businesses working together: Bhushan and Julia talk about how governments and businesses can work together and discuss how issues like mental health, well-being and social inclusion are now at the forefront of conversations.
- 7:23 - Innovation: Bhushan and Julia discuss the necessity of being innovative and the difference between individual resilience versus organizational resilience.
- 12:57 - Looking ahead to 2025: Bhushan and Julia pivot the conversation to 2025 and discuss lessons learned from the last year. Scenario planning is key for organizations and upskilling their workforce.
- 18:15 - Productivity: Bhushan and Julia discuss productivity and the surprising success of remote work that many companies experienced during the pandemic.
- 20:36 - Wrap-up
Contacts: Bhushan Sethi, Julia Lamm