What considerations does internal audit need to contemplate in assessing the latest and ever evolving cyber and third party risks? How can internal audit modernize the traditional 'audit plan' to be more agile and add greater value to the organization through evolving internal audit activities?
We've identified trending risk topics and developed tactical takeaways for internal audit.
During this webcast, we explore:
- The SEC’s latest disclosure requirements for Cyber and considerations for internal audit. Transparency into cyber practices and incidents is turning from voluntary to mandatory. Learn how internal audit can prepare for the new era of cyber transparency.
- In our latest pulse survey, third party risk was a top 5 risk presenting the greatest threat to a company's ability to drive growth. What trends and tactics can Internal Audit deploy in response to third party risk?
- Expanding on the concept of ‘audit spectrum’ including ‘micro audits’ (e.g., targeted assessments, health checks and continuous auditing) and incorporating agile principles and technology throughout the lifecycle, changing the way IA executes activities.
- Nicholas Fullmer, Director, Cyber, Risk and Regulatory, PwC US
- Pieter Joubert , Director, Cyber, Risk and Regulatory, PwC US
- Mike Maali, Partner, Cyber, Risk and Regulatory, PwC US
- Deborah Mack, Principal, Cyber, Risk and Regulatory, PwC US
Who should attend: Internal audit leaders
CPE Credit: Participants who viewed the live event were eligible for 1.5 CPE credits.