Information for potential suppliers to PwC
Thank you for your interest in becoming a supplier of products and/or services to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC).
How do I register?
By clicking on the “Register now” button below, you will be redirected to PwC’s supplier registration portal – the “PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP US Supplier Portal” (the “Portal”) a secure website hosted by our third-party provider.
What can I expect?
- Registering in the Portal is free, easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Once in the Portal, you will be asked to submit details about your organization that will help us evaluate your products and services.
- Your private supplier portal will allow you to provide and maintain additional details about your organization and invite colleagues to become users on the website.
What happens after I register?
- One your registration is fully complete, a PwC Procurement professional will review your submission.
- If an opportunity arises that PwC believes fits your organization’s service and/or product profile or additional information on your organization’s capabilities is required, we will contact you.
Other important information:
- Please note the PricewaterhouseCoopers - Supplier Portal is hosted by our third-party provider, which has its own privacy practices. We encourage you to review their privacy statement before submitting any personal information, and by submitting your personal information, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the privacy practices described therein.
- Completion of the registration process (i) does not guarantee that any current or future business will be awarded to your organization by PwC, and (ii) imposes no legal obligations on PwC.