Submissions for participation in the Mid-Year Release of the 2018 BRASSplus are due October 3, 2018. Results will be distributed on October 12, 2018.
Key benefits to participation
- Strong Participation Base of 250 Law Firms – Last year our participants included nearly 75% of the largest, most profitable law firms.
- Ability to receive the most current Associate Salary information resulting from the latest legal market changes in the spring of 2018.
- Receive Three Distinct Billing Rate Benchmarks – The Revenue Management Report provides information on three distinct billing rates – standard rate, worked (agreed-upon) rate and billed rate. This allows participants to benchmark the rates that many firms realize due to client pressures.
- Ability to Create 'Peer Firm' Comparison Groups to Fit Your Firm's Needs – Participants can choose to benchmark their individual offices and practice groups to over 2,000 standard geographic comparison groups and 500 standard national practice area comparison groups.
Additionally, many participants opt to create comparison groups from a list of their peers/competitors to fit their individual firm needs.
- Availability of Multiple Products and Report Styles – All of our Report offerings are specifically targeted to the Firm managers responsible for taking action.
- Availability of Benchmarking Key Revenue Metrics by Practice Group – Many law firms acknowledge the importance of managing revenue by practice group, in addition to geographic location.
Not only can participants select benchmarking Reports by the size of their national practice, but also through ordering 'Practice Area by Location' comparison groups, which combine the location of the attorneys with the area of law practiced.
- Inclusion of Diversity Metrics – The Talent Management Report (TMR) not only includes metrics on the demographics of your attorneys, but more importantly, participants have the ability to measure utilization levels of attorneys delineated by gender and race. The data allows firms to identify areas of strength/weakness in their associate pipeline ensuring that all attorneys have equal opportunity to work on premier work assignments to progress to partnership.
- A Win-Win Time Investment to Cost Proposition –The time necessary for participation is minimized with our Data Extraction Tool which, for many participants, is as easy as a download of information from their financial systems. We strongly believe that the investment to participate is significantly more beneficial to the Firm, compared to the alternative of compiling and analyzing information obtained from other labor-intensive sources.
Data disclaimer & confidentiality statement
Data security and participant anonymity continue to be our top priority. To demonstrate how seriously we take this matter, please download a copy of our ‘Data disclaimer & confidentiality’ statement.