As a provider of audit and advisory services to over 70% of the Fortune Global 500, PwC attracts top business students and experienced professionals from around the world. Our commitment to diversity, worklife balance, career coaching, and training makes our firm one of the best places to work, learn and excel. View how we've been awarded and recognized.
PwC has developed an extensive web of alliances with professional affiliations dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. These organizations are instrumental in helping us identify and develop talented professionals. They include:
- ALPFA, formerly known as the Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting, was the first national Hispanic professional association in the United States. Since that time, the Association, a non-profit corporation, has provided unique and valuable programs and services with a dual purpose: helping Hispanic CPAs throughout the country to enhance their professional capabilities, while supporting the development and expansion of the nation's professional work force.
- Business Women's Network Interactive is a partnership of the Business Women's Network (BWN) in Washington DC, a division of the woman-owned Public Affairs Group, Inc. Through BWNi.com, BWN plans to empower working and professional women well into the 21st Century.
- National Business and Disability Council We have engaged with the National Business and Disability Council to ensure that individuals with disabilities are integrated into our workplace and can succeed in achieving their personal and professional goals.
- Catalyst is an independent, non-profit organization that conducts research and advises business organizations on issues relating to women's advancement, worklife flexibility, and workforce diversity. Through this relationship, PwC continues to gain new insights that are fundamental to its' strategy - more effectively recruiting, retaining and advancing women in PwC. PwC is a 2007 winner of the Catalyst award for initiatives that have been proven to advance women in the workplace.
- INROADS helps PwC select talented minority college students. PwC continues to be one of the largest employers of INROADS interns and recently received the organization's "Peak Performance" award in appreciation for our unfailing commitment to the INROADS Mission.
- Ascend - Pan-Asian Leaders in Finance and Accounting. PwC is a founding sponsor and supporter of this new organization that continues to form local chapters throughout the country in an effort to enhance the presence and influence of Asian and Pacific Islander leaders in finance, accounting and business.
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCUs) PwC supports the mission of HBCUs to educate African American students. We actively recruit top students at Florida A&M University, Hampton University, Howard University, North Carolina A&T University and Morehouse College.
- Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics, Inc. (LEAP) Since its founding in 1982, LEAP has been intent on “growing leaders” within the Asian Pacific American (APA) communities across the country. Through the creation of culturally relevant workshops and programs, 80,000 people across the nation have participated in over 1,800 leadership development programs.
- National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) has been a leader in expanding the influence of minority professionals in the fields of accounting and finance. The goals of the Association include promoting and developing the professional skills of minority professionals, as well as helping minority students enter the accounting profession. NABA is also engaged in civic and volunteer initiatives. PwC was the recipient of NABA's Corporate Diversity Award in 2006.
- Howard University Center for Accounting Education (HUCAE) PwC is a major sponsor of the Howard University Center for Accounting Education. The Center is designed to support preparation and retention of Black/African American accountants in the profession.
- PwC is a national Gold sponsor of Human Rights Campaign (HRC). HRC is America’s largest civil rights organization working to achieve gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender equality. HRC strives to end discrimination against GLBT citizens and realize a nation that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for all.