Option 1: myMobility electronic consent
- Log into myMobility (desktop or Android/iOS app) and look for the Canadian tax return notification in the middle of the screen.
- Click on the download button to obtain a copy of your completed Canadian returns. If you have a Quebec filing requirement, the federal and Quebec returns will be included in the same document.
- Once you have reviewed the returns, confirm that you agree to PwC filing them as prepared by clicking the consent button in myMobility.
- After completing the consent process in myMobility, you don’t need to sign and return any pages to PwC. It’s important to review the tax return filing instructions for any pages that need to be signed and mailed to the tax authorities.
- Note: If PwC has also prepared a Canadian return for your spouse/partner, his/her separate consent is required. Follow the filing instructions on your spouse/partner’s return, and reach out to your PwC tax contact if you have any questions.
Option 2: Print and sign e-file consent
Download your completed returns from myMobility.
If you have access to a printer, print the e-file consent pages from your returns. If you don’t currently have access to a printer, use one of the alternate filing processes listed here or look for the next opportunity to print your returns prior to the filing deadline.
Sign and date in the spaces provided.
Use the myMobility Android/iOS app to securely scan and return the signed pages to PwC Canada. Alternatively, use a desktop scanner or a mobile device to scan the pages and upload them to your tax contact within myMobility.
Print, sign and mail any other documents directly to the tax authorities if stated on the filing instructions.
Option 3: Electronic signature
- Download your completed returns from myMobility.
- Apply an electronic signature to the consent pages as stated on the filing instructions. This can be done by applying a signature stamp with a PDF editor or using your finger or stylus to create your signature in a document editing app.
- Upload the signed pages to PwC Canada using myMobility.
- Print, sign and mail any other documents directly to the tax authorities if stated on the filing instructions.