Submissions for participation in the 2019 LFSS are due on May 1, 2020. This extended due date is a result of the current economic condition. Further extensions may become available. Please reach out to a Survey team member if you need additional time to complete the survey. Results are expected to be distributed in early June 2020.
Key benefits to participation
- A comprehensive view of key operational metrics used by law firms: profitability, cost management, administrative staffing levels, leverage, cash management and capitalization.
- NEW – Significantly reduced fees for law firms with less than 200 attorneys.
- Four distinct audience-specific reports that include two boardroom style reports with high-level reporting trends and two detailed reports intended for the CFO/Controller.
- Access to over 500 distinct standard comparison groups or Firm Specific ‘Peer Groups’ categorized by firm or office size, location, profitability, or other requested criteria.
- Strong participation base that include many of the largest, most profitable law firms.
- A thorough data review and validation process that preserves the integrity of the published results.
Data disclaimer & confidentiality statement
Data security and participant anonymity continue to be our top priority. To demonstrate how seriously we take these matters, please download a copy of our ‘Data disclaimer & confidentiality’ statement to review.