Transformation strategy and roadmap
Many carriers implement Guidewire's product suite on major business transformation programs. PwC helps P&C carriers develop these transformation strategies and roadmaps across billing, claims, policy administration and underwriting. We work with clients to develop a business case and future state roadmap based on leading practices in order to meet specific business and technical goals and requirements.
Implementation leading practices
By leveraging our accelerators and knowledge base (which includes a Guidewire center of excellence), PwC helps clients with the following during implementation:
- Mobilization and program management leading practices for Guidewire and Agile methodology
- Business process flows, business user narratives, and leading practices for insurance operations based on the Guidewire suite
- Configuration best practices and business product specific code for the Guidewire suite and multiple insurance lines
- Reporting and analytics frameworks based on the Guidewire data model
- Architectural designs and pre-built integration adapters for common services
- Testing framework and test cases built specifically around the Guidewire platform
- Data conversion mapping for the Guidewire suite
Change management and organizational readiness
Preparing an organization to effectively and successfully use Guidewire requires changing fundamental behaviors via user training, deployment planning, communications, organization and process change. PwC helps clients assess these requirements and impact of these activities so they can make the most effective use of Guidewire's software.
Hosting and application management
This includes infrastructure hosting (as needed), ongoing management and maintenance of Guidewire apps, Guidewire enhancements and upgrades, and leveraging offshore resources for cost-effective implementation.