An easy-to-use tool, the diagnostic calculates reliable and comparable G&A cost benchmarks for US domestic exploration and production (E&P) operations—much-needed benchmarks because comparability of publicly available data on G&A is lacking.
Exploration and production (E&P) logistics - Permian Basin
The study provides Permian-specific information on approaches used for logistics management as well as comparative peer metrics on truck traffic volume, safety and cost. It also offers qualitative insights around leading practices in handling fresh water needs and water disposal; approaches to overall transportation strategy; and maintaining safety, quality and performance standards with contractors and vendors.
Digitizing oil and gas operations
The survey, which targets the upstream oil and gas segment, helps companies understand their adoption of digitization technologies and provides insights around building digital capabilities and organizing for transformation.
Land operations and land administration (US onshore)
The study addresses a number of questions, including:
- Are we right-sized in our land organization, given our scale and complexity?
- What operating models appear to work best?
- How does our approach to where work in Land gets done in our organization compare to the patterns of my peers?
The study compares the cost and headcount of your Hydrocarbon Management processes (production/revenue accounting and joint venture accounting) to those of peers. It also examines which operating models appear to work best, how well Finance is integrated with other functions such as Land and Operations and compares your Hydrocarbon Management maturity to that of peers.
Upstream procurement/supply chain management (US onshore)
The study's purpose is to compare the efficiency and effectiveness of your supply chain management function to those of your US onshore peers. The study addresses several questions:
- Is our organization right-sized in supply chain?
- Does our operating model enable or inhibit success in supply chain management?
- How can we improve the performance and increase the maturity of our supply chain management function?