Digital Fitness for the World
PwC made its Digital Fitness app publicly available to share with family, friends and the broader community. You can use it to help your organization automate, boost knowledge to help digitally enable your team or operations.
Get started with the PwC Digital Fitness App
CARES Act resources
Explore resources that can help small businesses and nonprofits navigate the relief programs available under The Coronavirus Aid, Relief & Economic Security (CARES) Act. We will continue to add and update resources on this page as things evolve.
CARES Act: Resources for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
PwC’s COVID-19 Navigator
Use PwC’s COVID-19 Navigator tool, free of charge, to help you better understand where your organization is on the path towards preparedness in six areas, including workforce, operations and strategy and brand. You’ll receive a report with insights and recommendations.
Request a virtual pro bono project or workshop
We are connecting nonprofits with teams of PwC professionals via pro bono projects and challenge diagnostic workshops that can be completed virtually to provide strategic support where you need it most. Complete the request form below and we will be in touch on next steps to further explore the opportunity.
Invite a PwC professional to serve on your board
Looking for a professional to join your board of directors, junior board or advisory committee? Click below to submit a request. Before submitting, review the FAQs and helpful tips at the top of the form. Once we receive your request, we will be in touch with next steps.
Additional nonprofit resources
Below is a list of non-PwC resources we've gathered that may be useful to nonprofits at this time.
- National Council of Nonprofits provides the latest information and resources that nonprofits can use to prepare and respond to COVID-19.
- Nonprofit Risk Management Center provides nonprofits guidance for communicating during a crisis, including development of a crisis communications plan, determining who should speak on behalf of the organization, completing a media strategy checklist and more.
- Risk Alternatives provides information to help nonprofits address risks according to the basic risk cycle - identify, prioritize, respond, and assess and improve. Includes links to authoritative guidance and several other nonprofit resources.
- TechSoup - Nonprofit resources for remote working and information sharing solutions, with options that can be implemented relatively quickly, with little to no external IT support needed.
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources - The SBA will work directly with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and nonprofits that have been severely impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.