Start is PwC’s diversity summer internship experience, uniquely designed for high-performing college sophomores/rising juniors who self-identify as members of traditionally underrepresented minority groups in the professional services industry, protected veterans, and/or an individuals with disabilities.
Selected students for this internship will learn about the professional services industry. They will also have the opportunity to develop professional and technical skills necessary for success in the business world by working with teams across PwC’s internal functions.
Start, PwC's diversity internship experience, will allow you to learn more about our firm while further developing the skills necessary for success in the business world.
Start will enable you to:
- Utilize your problem solving, analytical, research and organizational skills to understand our business and assist teams in real life projects focused on knowledge management, serving our clients, and internal firm services initiatives that support PwC’s business development
- Gain exposure to our partners, principals and staff through networking events, social media, and formal and informal shadowing opportunities
- Live corporate responsibility as you participate in community service projects
- Participate in professional development opportunities focused on topics such as personal brand, building relationships, developing a business perspective, and engaging in continuous coaching and development with the assistance of a team of mentors
- Participate in technical development exercises focused on knowledge management, research, preparing for an engagement, and conducting a PwC audit
- Engage in work assignments within our Internal Firm Services Group, which includes, but is not limited to, Marketing and Sales, Human Resources, Learning and Development, US IT, etc.
Start is just the first step in PwC's Internship Experience. After successful completion, you will have the opportunity to complete a client service internship in one of our three service lines: Assurance, Tax, or Advisory.