Everest Group selects Star Performers based on the top quartile improvement over time on the PEAK Matrix. PwC is positioned as a Leader and Star Performer.
Everest Group recently released its report titled “Guidewire Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020 – Setting the Stage for Core on Cloud.” This report analyses the changing dynamics of the Guidewire IT services landscape and assesses service providers across several key dimensions.
Everest Group identified four service providers as the “2020 Guidewire IT Services Star Performers” based on the strongest forward movement demonstrated on the PEAK Matrix over time. The report placed PwC ahead of all other vendors in the category of Market Impact and based on the analysis, PwC emerged as a Leader and Star Performer.
On defining the Leaders, the report says:
- Leaders consist of a mix of IT heritage and consulting heritage firms. They differentiate themselves with vast domain experience, the highest tier of Guidewire partnership status, and a multitude of product-specific regional specializations to showcase breadth and depth of their capabilities.
- Leaders demonstrated their ability to cater to the end-to-end transformation needs of insurers from upstream consulting, road mapping, and organizational change management to product implementation and other related downstream workstreams such as upgrades, integrations, enhancement, and maintenance and support.
- Leaders seem to be better aligned with Guidewire’s strategic push to a SaaS model and have proactively invested to assist insurers on their “core on cloud” journey.
Commenting on PwC’s strengths, Everest Group states:
- PwC is the first Guidewire consulting partner to attain the Guidewire Cloud specialization, with focused investments in building specialized talent and proprietary solutions such as CloudConnect on AWS – these align well with insurers’ needs and Guidewire’s strategic push toward moving core on cloud.
- More than 15 years of strategic partnership with Guidewire, Global Premier partnership status, consistent investments in building a vast pool of Guidewire-certified resources, business consulting heritage, and deep expertise in the insurance domain instill confidence in insurers and position PwC strongly in the SI selection process.
- Market-leading success with North American commercial line insurers.
- Clients have appreciated PwC’s ability to bring in thought leadership, domain perspectives, and strong change management skills into its engagements to assist clients in driving their vision with Guidewire at the core.
Imran Ilyas, Global Guidewire Alliance Leader, PwC said: “We are delighted to be named a Leader and Star Performer by Everest Group. We focus on creating the maximum impact for our clients and in the market. Our long standing relationship with Guidewire and experience from past successful projects means we aim to help all of our clients to jump start their core, digital, data and cloud transformations.”