Freshman - Junior
Start is a unique program designed to expose high-performing diverse college students to our firm. As an Start intern, you will have the opportunity to further your professional and technical development skills in the appropriate business related areas while working with teams in different functional areas across PwC.
This opportunity will allow you to learn about our firm while further developing the skills necessary for success in the business world.
Start will enable you to:
- Utilize your problem solving, analytical, research and organizational skills to understand our business and complete real life projects focused on knowledge management, serving our clients, and internal firm services initiatives that support PwC’s business development
- Gain exposure to our partners, principals and staff through networking events, social media, and formal and informal shadowing opportunities
- Live corporate responsibility as you participate in community service projects
- Participate in professional development opportunities focused on topics such as personal brand, building relationships, developing a business perspective, and engaging in continuous coaching and development with the assistance of a team of mentors
- Participate in technical development exercises focused on knowledge management, research, preparing for an engagement, and conducting a PwC audit
Start is just the first step in PwC's Internship Experience. After successful completion, you will have the opportunity to complete a client service internship in one of our three service lines: Assurance, Tax, or Advisory.
To be eligible to apply, you must be a diverse freshman, sophomore, or junior with a strong academic standing (3.4 or higher) and currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Finance, Economics, or Actuarial Science.
Create your Talent Profile at pwc.com/campus and begin the application process. Be sure to visit your campus career center website to see if PwC will be on your campus conducting interviews. Selected candidates will participate in a recruitment process including interviews and interactions with a PwC partner or principal, client service manager and/or recruiter.