The PwC Indonesia infrastructure team brings together functional and industry expertise to help clients solve the complex issues related to infrastructure investing.
The PwC Indonesia infrastructure team is part of PwC’s broader Capital Projects and Infrastructure integrated global network. The combination of our experienced infrastructure investment professionals and our presence in key regions enables us to assemble multidisciplinary and multinational teams with a wealth of industry experience in various markets to meet our clients’ specific needs.
We have robust experience and a global network to provide services in the area of toll roads, ports, power and water, railways, and other types of infrastructure. We will support our clients fromplanning until asset disposal, including:
- Strategy: Defining market/business needs and identifying regulatory drivers.
- Assessing projects: Analysing project costs, revenues and capabilities; developing a financing strategy; conducting an investment appraisal; conducting a cost-benefit analysis; and, developing a business case.
- Developing projects: Assessing project readiness and refining project delivery models.
- Procuring projects: Identifying procurement strategy; selecting and implementing project systems; developing a project contract strategy; selecting and procuring suppliers; and, implementing a financing plan.
- Delivering projects: Establishing project management office; reviewing contracts and risks, controlling, analysing and improving projects; assuring project costs; analysing disputes; and, conducting a post-completion review.
- Operating projects: Assessing and improving asset performance.
- Disposing of projects: Evaluating divestiture options and managing asset disposal.
See our full capabilities statement in publications.