In today’s complex and fast-moving world, our clients rightly demand that we use technology more effectively to create greater value. They tell us they need more insight and faster, real time answers.
At PwC, we’re listening and taking action to achieve that.
We’re on a digital transformation journey marked by key investments in technology and a focus on upskilling our people. This includes investing in upskilling our 276,000 people around the world to prepare them for the digital world of tomorrow.
Our digital transformation
We follow a structured approach to transformation based on three key elements:
- the adoption and promotion of common technologies and initiatives such as data analytics, artificial intelligence, and robotic process automation
- the development of tools and digital assets to enable standardisation, simplification and automation of existing services, and the development of new services
Citizen-led innovation: unlocking the creativity and innovative power of our people to provide new solutions and improve the efficiency of our services.
To do this, we’re upskilling our people and offering them a range of programmes including:
- Digital Accelerators: self-nominated individuals serving as the ‘fuel’ for digital transformation efforts in a country
- Digital Academies: two-day courses on bots, automation, and dynamic visualisation capabilities
- Digital Hub: aggregates 27+ digital topics and 350+ learning assets in one place
- Podcasts: covering a range of digital topics
- Digital Fitness App: PwC’s global online learning environment
The following training modules are also being rolled out across the world:
- Learning Bursts: Dynamic alerts pushed to our people, ensuring that digital remains top of mind
- Personal Trainers: Alignment of specialists to those seeking training in particular areas
- Digital Quests: Immersive virtual training and simulated application on key digital topics
- Digital Badges: Portable and shareable demonstration of digital knowledge
The investments PwC has made in technology are making my life simpler as it’s taking away some of those manual elements of my job and lets me focus on building relationships and solving important problems.
Supporting programmes: We are enabling better client service delivery through cloud programmes such as Google, Microsoft and Salesforce, as well as effective internal operations through solutions including Workday and a new sophisticated learning platform available across the network. Combined, these cloud solutions support real-time data availability, efficient decision making, and help boost overall quality. Having this connected ecosystem is key to enabling our digital change journey.
We are investing US$1 billion in solutions and supporting programmes to create a connected ecosystem and drive innovation and quality. Our aim: to use the combination of people and technology to be the most relevant organisation for our stakeholders and one of the most cloud-enabled organisations in the world.