Collection of personal data
PwC processes personal data about contacts (existing and potential PwC clients and/or individuals associated with them).
This includes name, employer name, contact title, phone, email and other business contact details. In addition, we may record information about our interactions with contacts.
Use of personal data
Personal data relating to business contacts may be used for the following purposes:
- Administering, managing and developing our businesses and services
- managing our relationship with clients;
- developing our businesses and services (such as identifying client needs and improvements in service delivery and learning more about a client relationship opportunity);
- analysing and evaluating the strength of interactions between PwC and a contact;
- performing analytics, including producing metrics for PwC leadership, such as on trends, relationship maps, sales intelligence and progress against account business goals;
- administering and managing IT systems, websites and applications; and
- hosting or facilitating the hosting of events
- Providing information about PwC and its services
- We use client business contact details to provide information that we think will be of interest about PwC and its services, in accordance with any permissions required by law. This may include industry updates and insights, other services that may be relevant and invites to events.
- PwC does not sell or release personal data to third parties for purposes of allowing them to market their products and services without consent from individuals to do so.
Personal data will be retained for as long as we have, or need to keep a record of, a relationship with a business contact, which is for the duration of our relationship with a contact or their organisation. Personal data may be held for longer periods where extended retention periods are required by law or regulation and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.