Identify skills gaps and mismatches
Assess the current environment and challenges. Identify the size and nature of an organisation’s skills gaps and mismatches, where to start and what to prioritise.
- Define future workforce and understand the impact of automation
- Assess current workforce capabilities
- Understand the organisational culture
- Identify skills gaps, mismatches and role adjacencies
- Validate the case for change
Build a future-proof skills strategy
Build strategic plans to deal with the skills gaps which have the most impact on delivering business value.
- Rapidly review and refresh upskilling strategy
- Make inclusion a priority
- Improve effectiveness of learning organisation & tech
- Test strategic alternatives and scale best-performing programmes
Lay the cultural foundation
Use culture as the bedrock of an organisation’s upskilling efforts.
- Create a cultural shift and the right behaviours
- Inspire citizen-led innovation
- Nurture physical vitality and mental wellbeing
Develop and implement upskilling
Create and deploy programmes which harness the organisation's culture and use key behavioural economics principles to deliver the right learning experience and rapid results.
- Create buy-in and align rewards and incentives
- Free up time for learning
- Design for an engaging learning experience
- Build digital understanding
- Focus on targeted personal transformation journeys
- Deliver training
Evaluate return on investment
Measure the return on investment from upskilling programmes.
- Measure Return on Learning investment
- Track Employee Engagement
- Benchmark the L&D function