- Haydn Jones has over twenty years’ commercial, operational and transformation experience working for retail and investment banks, a central bank, a regulator, a global management consultancy firm and a Japanese technology company.
- He has run cash management and funding units, as well as foreign exchange and equities settlement teams, alongside leading projects to re-engineer the underlying platforms. He has worked in architecturally complex, data rich environments, grappling with the challenge of reconciling legacy and leading edge technologies across client-sensitive platforms demanding high levels of availability.
- Haydn holds a First Class Honours Degree in Engineering, is a qualified lawyer and co-author, The Executive Guide to Blockchain.
- Strategic planning for blockchain and digital asset businesses
- Legal opinion for a DeFi platform and regulatory implications
- Risk and control framework design for a digital asset business.
- Market assessment for custody solutions to support digital assets.
- Regulatory authorisations for a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Executive presentations on digital assets.
- Virtual asset provenance and security.
- Expert Witness: Counter Terrorism Funding, Criminal Proceedings.
- Cryptocurrency trading - Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Kraken.
- Front office trading platform replacement covering multiple products from debt, equity, money markets and derivatives.
- Early stage NFT advice.
- Investment banking technology strategy, development and banking integration projects covering equities, derivatives, payment and Foreign Exchange.
- Operations control replacement project covering nostro reconciliations.