After a period of cost cutting, hiring freezes and budget constraints, HR leaders are being challenged to mobilise and manage talent to help businesses grow. Fears that talent management shortfalls will constrain their company’s growth mean that companies are looking to refocus efforts and investments on those employees who will be most valuable to their businesses in light of their growth ambitions.
Many CEOs are demanding a rethink of their entire people strategy and plan to look again at HR function effectiveness.
If this is your situation
- You need a talent pipeline which will truly deliver your growth ambitions
- You are expanding into emerging markets and have issues around attracting, winning and keeping top talent.
- Your organisation is going through a transaction or period of change that impacts employees.
- You need a workforce restructuring programme – to cut out costs or to make your workforce fit for the future.
- Employees and/or the management team are not meeting their objectives and that impacts business performance.
- You are under pressure to improve HR services while also enhancing effectiveness.
- You want to provide shareholders and stakeholders with human capital and HR function comparative data to demonstrate the impact of HR strategy on business performance.
- You want to identify a path to best practice with long and short-term HR priorities.
How we can help you
PwC's human resource services team helps organisations with their workforce challenges and HR function effectiveness. We offer an objective view of your HR function's business effectiveness. Access to PwC's Saratoga human capital measurement and benchmarking data allows us to underpin our knowledge with hard data.
Our services include:
- Talent management and workforce planning
- HR measurement, benchmarking and analytics
- HR function effectiveness & transformation
- HR transaction services