No Match Found
PwC has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Digital Strategy Consulting Services 2019 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US43700818, June 2019). The IDC MarketScape research is “a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's current and future success in Worldwide Digital Strategy Consulting.” This specific study “includes analysis of offerings from  firms with digital strategy consulting and agency offerings worldwide, including those with broad portfolios and specialty services spanning IDC's research coverage.”
As part of their research, IDC conducted a worldwide survey of digital strategy consulting buyers, the IDC Worldwide Global Buyer Perception of Digital Strategy Consulting Services Providers Survey, which was run in April 2019. According to the survey, the two most important strategic objectives for clients are the "cost agenda" (the need to drive efficiency, increase profitability, and reduce costs) and the "growth agenda" (the need to increase revenue, strengthen cash flow, and build the organization's brand).
When IDC asked buyers of digital strategy consulting services to name the most important strategic business objective for their organization, the most cited response (with 21% of respondents) was to "make our business more efficient and profitable." The second most cited response (with 15% of respondents) was "attract, retain, engage, and monetize our customers better." Overall, just over half (53%) of survey respondents worldwide chose growth-oriented themes as their top strategic objectives, while just under a half (47% of respondents) chose themes related to cost and efficiency.
According to the report, “PwC is positioned as a Leader in the worldwide 2019 IDC MarketScape for digital strategy consulting services”. Commenting on PwC’s Business, eXperience, Technology (BXT) philosophy, the report states that:
● “BXT aims to drive business transformation by bringing the Business, eXperience, and Technology perspectives together concurrently to help build enterprise agility, drive better business outcomes, and reduce risk of failure from sequential hand-offs. The firm's BXT way of working brings these three lenses together to foster a focus on a single purpose and solution. The aim is to allow the firm to address the right problems and embolden clients to follow through on their visions.” And that:
● “PwC's ultimate aim is to empower clients by helping them develop more agile, adaptive BXT ways of working, as opposed to "just doing it for them." Through rapid prototyping and iterative delivery, BXT aims to allow PwC to accelerate this journey for its clients.”
Commenting upon PwC’s strengths, the report states that “PwC shows strength in the following areas according to clients: understanding client's unique needs, digital-focused business strategy capabilities, and the quality of its digital strategy professionals. PwC was also noted by clients for several other areas, including delivering value-creating innovation, transferring knowledge and skills to clients, and differentiation from peers and client willingness to recommend the firm. Comments from PwC reference clients included:
● "PwC are innovative and customer focused."
● "PwC was really good at providing actionable solutions that we can activate."
● "The human-centered approach that PWC established drove our successful digital strategy."
“We are proud to be named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape. It validates our desire to help our clients accelerate their digital transformation efforts and achieve powerful business outcomes! PwC and our clients work together to co-create solutions and rapidly prototype before we implement. And as a leader, PwC brings together a diverse set of experiences, skills, and expertise from across our firm to align people, capabilities, and initiatives so our clients achieve what matters to them - we call this BXT."
Global Analyst & Advisor Relations Leader, PwC United States
Tel: +1 (917) 471 3355