Drew leads PwC’s UK Transaction Services team. He has worked full-time in M&A for over 18 years and focused on Oil & Gas deals for over 15 years. His clients include a range of corporates, private equity funds, banks and sovereign wealth funds on both the buy and sell-sides.
Selected deals include:
- Sell-side due diligence on the disposal of OEG to KKR;
- The $3.3bn bid for Foster Wheeler by Amec PLC;
- Acquisition of MDM Engineering by Foster Wheeler for $109m;
- Combination of Falkland Oil & Gas Limited and Desire Petroleum PLC;
- Cairn Energy’s £414m acquisition of Nautical Petroleum;
- Vallares PLC’s $2.1bn acquisition of Genel Enerji;
- Jacob Inc’s ~$913m acquisition of Aker Solutions’ P&C division;
- Weir Group’s acquisitions of Pompe Gabbionetta, Linatex, American Hydro and R Wales Group, as well as disposals of Strachan & Henshaw and LGE Process;
- Merger of three businesses to form RBG and various subsequent transactions for RBG, as well as vendor due diligence prior to its disposal to Stork Technical Services;
- SCF Partners’ acquisition of Corpro to form the Reservoir Group and various subsequent bolt on transactions.