- Sagan is a Director at PwC Australia. He has over 15 years experience in financial services specialising in banking and capital markets. He has a breadth of experience having worked across a variety of clients from start-up fin-techs, payment providers, private equity fund, brokers and large multinational banks across Australia, the US and the UK.
- Over the last 5 years Sagan has focussing his time helping clients bridget the gap between the digital assets / crypto world and the institutional world, uplifting controls, governance, compliance licencing and on the flip side also helping traditional corporate clients across a number of industries including asset management/banking/retail energy uplift their knowledge on the digital asset / crypto world and opportunities that lie within, whether this be through Bitcoin mining, DeFi, NFT's or understanding how crypto payments could work for their business.
- Audit and assurance readiness assessments for digital currency exchanges, asset managers, Bitcoin miners.
- Australian digital asset regulation and considerations on impact on operating model development and strategy.
- Operational and risk management and controls frameworks for digital asset custodians, exchanges, Bitcoin miners and funds.
- Understanding of DeFi protocols, NFTs including the shift towards institutionalization
- Digital asset trading, execution and yield generation capabilities.