World Watch ()
Clear information and reporting on your business model is the first step to making it fit for the future, argue Mark O'Sullivan and Carlo Gagliardi. It's a matter of survival.
In this article Mark and Carlo discuss:
- Whether traditional business models are dead
- How digital changes the way value is created
- Taking a long, hard look at your business model
- Whether you are building trust
- Where to start with explaining your business model
"The dynamics and alchemy of value creation are changing fundamentally, and this creates both threats and opportunities for growth.
But there's a big cultural challenge for the last 20 years most companies have improved performance by focusing on their operating models; now they need to change their business models."