FairWest Energy Corp. (“FEC”)
Page last updated: October 1, 2013
This page is for information purposes only and you should consult your professional adviser if you have any questions or are uncertain as to your rights or obligations.
Status of the file as of September 27, 2013
On September 27, 2013 the Honorable Court ordered the following:
- The Monitor was authorised to complete the following
- take possession and make arrangements to store FEC's books, records, data;
- receive and collect all monies and accounts owed or hereafter owed to FEC;
- to pay on behalf of FEC all reasonable costs and expenses associated with the collection of receipts;
- to distribute the receipts held from time to time to repay SGI;
- to execute, assign, issue and endorse documents as necessary;
- to perform such other duties or take any steps reasonably incidental to the exercise of the powers and obligations conferred upon the Monitor by this Order or any other Order of this Honorable Court in this proceedings.
- Veracity Energy Services Ltd. was authorised to the shut-in of all oil and gas wells operated by FEC.
- The stay to not be extended.
- Marion Mackie is discharged as CRO.
For clarification on the above summary and for further details please see the September 27, 2013 Court Order.
Status of the file as of July 16, 2013
On July 16, 2013 the Honourable Court extended the stay until September 30, 2013.
Status of the file as of July 3, 2013
On July 3, 2013 the Honorable Court extended the stay until July 16, 2013.
Status of the file as of May 28, 2013
On May 28, 2013 the Honorable Court extended the stay until July 3, 2013.
Status of file as of April 26, 2013
On April 26, 2013, the Honorable Court extended the stay until May 31, 2013.
Status of file as of March 19, 2013
On March 19, 2013 the Honorable Court extended the stay until April 26, 2013.
Status of file as of December 12, 2012
On December 12, 2012, PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. was appointed Monitor under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act (“CCAA”) pursuant to an Order of the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta, Calgary Division.
This Web site will be updated as information becomes available.
For more information, please contact: Susan Shabluk, Telephone: +1 403 509 7382, Fax: +1 403 781 1825, or via Email.