Established in the region for more than 40 years, we have more than 7000 people in 12 countries across the Middle East, working to add value to our clients through fulfilling their business needs in the advisory, assurance, and tax sectors.
We are committed to the prevention of injury and ill health at our offices for our employees, contractors, and visitors, where we undertake several occupational health and safety measures in order to guarantee the continual improvement of our occupational health and safety management system, and development of a positive health and safety culture by engaging our stakeholders effectively.
In context of the above, we aim at:
- Providing a safe working environment that exercises controls over occupational health and safety hazards
- Committing to our firm’s world-wide 2030 Net Zero initiative which aims to reach net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030.
- Reducing our consumption of resources and improving the efficiency of resource utilization and waste optimization
- Considering environmental and social impacts of procurement of our goods and services by evaluating suppliers against their environmental performance
- Considering our environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location, management and use of our buildings, and additionally Considering reduction of our business travel to reduce our operational environmental impact and emissions
- Providing employees with proper trainings that are identified through our training procedures
- Monitoring, reviewing, and continually improving our health, safety, and environment objectives and programs. This includes the evaluation of our performance according to global standards and reporting it to interested parties where applicable.
- Complying with the applicable health, safety, and environment local laws and regulations in each country we operate in, whereas if no standard was set by the country, we seek to apply our own internal standard as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Taking into consideration the environmental risks and opportunities in the services we provide to our clients
- Pursuing innovative solutions that can contribute to the overall objective of our firm’s health, safety, and environment management
This policy represents our general intent towards health, safety and environment management, and shall be made available to all our stakeholders, internal and external, on our region’s website, and upon request by any interested party.
This policy will be reviewed annually in order to keep it in line with our intentions and mode of operations.