For all organisations that need high quality accounting advice, PricewaterhouseCoopers has the breadth and depth of knowledge and technical expertise to help. PwC provides financial accounting and accounting technical advice, support tools, guidance and training which will help to improve the quality of your financial reporting.
- You have a difficult technical accounting issue that you cannot solve in-house
- You have a small finance function and would appreciate support from financial reporting specialists
- You need to keep up to date on developments in Sri Lanka and IFRS financial reporting
How we can support you
- Help you resolve complex issues by providing reliable and expert advice, guidance, training and support tools
- Improve the quality of your financial reporting by developing the knowledge and expertise of your in-house finance function
- Save time by having a range of high-quality financial reporting tools and guidance at your fingertips.
PwC's financial accounting services and tools
- Accounting and regulatory guidance regarding Sri Lanka GAAP and IFRS, including specialist advice in complex areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance
- Comperio - an online library of global financial reporting literature.
- Accounting development seminars - annual updates on Sri Lanka GAAP and IFRS
- Technical update seminars - financial reporting and taxation update workshops
- In-house training and e-learning courses tailored for individual companies