Funding for infrastructure projects is a complex area, and there are specific challenges involved in creating the appropriate finance structures to manage risks effectively.
- Project finance requires multidisciplinary teams. Economists, engineers, accountants and finance specialist all need to work together to ensure that a project achieves its funding objectives.
- The long-term nature of project funding dictates specialist knowledge of the many different institutions, both local and international that offer financing in this sector.
If this is your situation
- You are looking to participate in a Public Private Partnership (PPP), whether you are from the private sector bidding for a government led project, or from the public sector aiming to create an effective partnership.
How PwC can help
- PwC has extensive experience of working with both governments and private sector bidders.
- We help the public sector develop the right approach to procurement.
- We help private sector partners to get the best out of the process.
- As an independent adviser, we have advised on more PPPs than any other professional services organisation and have specialist knowledge of deals in all sectors including transport, housing, education, health, defence, water and waste.