World Watch (Jan 2013)
Our opinion articles include:
- Business is developing real social values - passing trend, protective instinct or what?
- Boards face big challenges on risk oversight
- Towards better business reporting
- What investors want
- Social media: time for reporters to join the conversation
- Case study: British Land breaks new ground
- What do investors really think about the audit and assurance?
- Standing still is not an option for auditors
- Disclosures - too much, too little, or simply the wrong type?
- IFRS: convergence at all costs, or not?
We also bring you the latest news, including articles looking at:
- Investment culture needs to change
- US: More time needed on strategy and crisis response
- Malaysia: Spotlight on the quality of directors
- South Africa: Move to mandatory integrated reporting
- Survey: Chasm between best reporting and the rest
- Are companies doing enough to prevent corruption?
- US: 'Final' report on IFRS
- Australia: Managing complexity in financial reporting
- Eurozone crisis needs explaining
- IAASB: Proposals to extend auditor's responsibilities
- The structure of the audit market - under the microscope
- IAASB: Designing the auditor's report for the future
For hard copies of World Watch, or to subscribe, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies of our publications can also be obtained from your local PwC office.