Accounting advice and guidance for IPSAS technical and financial implementation
IPSAS creates a set of internationally recognised standards that clearly delineate recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements for public sector organisations. It's a move toward accrual accounting, based on the occurrence of economic events, and not merely on cash receipts and payments.
For many organisations, applying the new IPSAS rules presents a real challenge.
You might be facing:
- uncertainty about how far your current accounting standards differ from IPSAS
- insufficient internal expertise in specific areas that are key to applying IPSAS
- a need for quick, reliable access to a team of experts for ad hoc requests or regular discussions
How PwC can help you
We can provide a range of technical support, including services such as:
- gap analysis between current accounting standards and IPSAS
- technical analysis of critical areas that affect your
- financial statements (e.g. financial instruments, property, plant and equipment, employee benefits, etc.)
Advice is delivered how you want it - as a one-time engagement or as an ongoing relationship that sees you through your IPSAS implementation or post-implementation process.
Join the leaders in public finance
Únete a los líderes financieros del sector public (Spanish)
Rejoignez les leaders dans le domaine des finances publiques (French)