Delivering value at the public/private interface
It's our job to understand, advise on and solve the complexities involved in transactions, financing and policy at the interface between the public and private sectors. Whether it's raising funding for infrastructure projects or procuring private sector partners for our public sector clients, we deliver solutions that fund new roads, upgrade housing, build schools, modernise hospitals, improve rail services, and regenerate communities. With an extensive track record spanning more than a decade of providing authoritative, innovative advice on a wide range of transactions worldwide, PricewaterhouseCoopers' global experience and local knowledge enable us to deliver the integrated strategies and services our clients require.
We work with governments, shaping their policy, developing frameworks and helping them to implement PPPs, industry by industry. We reconcile investors' need for profit with the requirements of Government for political and financial transparency. As an independent adviser, we engineer a truly competitive bidding process. And when advising private sector bidders, we help them to develop structures that allow them to access local and international funds.
You are in the public sector and need
- to accelerate the delivery of public sector and infrastructure services
- to advise on the strategy for involving the private sector in delivering public services
- to fund additional necessary infrastructure investment, bearing in mind the need to control public sector borrowing and Maastricht criteria
- to transfer appropriate risk to the private sector and to improve innovation and economic efficiency
- to achieve competitive value for money procurements.
You are in the private sector and need
- knowledge of the public sector and its procurement processes
- to bring together project partners and structure consortia
- to arrange competitive financing and financing structures
- to manage tax and accounting aspects of procurements.
How we can support you
- A highly experienced team with specialist industry knowledge provides independent and objective financial and transaction advice
- Our experience and skill in managing competitive tender processes deliver value for money
- Leading-edge knowledge of debt and equity markets and structures enables us to develop innovative financing structures that deliver robust and efficient project solutions
- Providing the necessary resources to complete complex transactions.
Our service offering includes:
- Transaction advice to the public & private sector on PPPs and PFI
- Scoping and developing the project and the implementation of the procurement process
- Structuring the deal and arranging finance for the private sector
- Negotiating through to financial close
- Assisting partnership management post contract award
- Post-transaction services
- Project Finance - long-term funding for infrastructure development
- Public sector policy and strategy advice
- Corporate financing services and debt advice
- Regional development and grants advice
- Outsourcing advice.