Our Chartered Business Valuators (CBV) perform valuations for a variety of purposes, including transaction pricing, regulatory reporting and income tax or estate planning.
In situations ranging from straightforward to highly complex, our professionals provide independent, objective, expert valuation advice including:
- Valuations and fairness opinions for public market transactions
- Valuations for corporate tax, estate and succession planning
- Purchase price allocation and goodwill impairment reviews (Canada, US, IAS)
- Litigation support on valuation matters including:
- Shareholder disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Loan security assessments
- Securities and investor litigation
- Competition Act and merger and financial economics
- Business valuations and transaction advisory services
- Investment decision and capital validation
- Strategy development and valuations including financial modeling
- Capital equipment valuations: Contact Rafael Terrazzan Ricca for more information.