Add value to your company through your tax and accounting functions
Regulatory changes and emerging market trends have shifted the focus of most tax and accounting functions toward compliance-based activities, such as improving financial statement reporting and mitigating internal control deficiencies. In addition, the shortage of quality resources, as well as the move to International Financial Reporting Standards, has also provided a unique opportunity for tax departments to review their operations and institute integrated operational improvements that will:
- Create, protect and optimize value consist with the organization’s business objectives
- Manage tax accounting-related risks
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and reporting requirements against ever-changing global standards
How PwC can help
Our Tax Management and Accounting Services team takes an integrated and holistic approach to help tax departments create value for their organization. We customize solutions to fit your specific needs in the following areas:
- Tax Reporting and Strategy. We can help you to improve the internal operations of your tax function, assess potential risks and enhance the efficiency of your tax processes through the use of tax technology.
- Tax Function of the Future. Our thought leadership series "Tax Function of the Future" explores our global predictions for the tax function and how companies can tackle the challenges that will arise in order to stay relevant.
- Tax Accounting Services. We can provide technical consulting and support with uncertain tax positions, deferred tax analysis and IFRS conversion.
- Global Compliance Services. Our Global practice can assist you with your global compliance needs by delivering integrated co-sourcing and outsourcing solutions for corporate income tax, indirect tax, statutory financial statements, and corporate secretarial services.
By addressing these needs, you can devise, communicate and execute a strategy that balances tax planning, business collaboration and risk management.
Contact a professional in your area to learn more about what we can do for you.