Carolle is a partner in the Halifax office of PwC Law LLP.
Carolle advises multinational clients on cross-border tax and corporate law matters, advising on and implementing cross-border structures, reorganizations and acquisitions. She has experience advising clients on structuring inbound investments to Canada, unlimited liability companies, cross-border financing structures and tax withholding for cross-border businesses.
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- International Fiscal Association
- International Fiscal Association, subcommittee for the Young IFA Network
Publications & Presentations
- 2017 International Fiscal Association - International Tax Conference (Toronto), moderator for Finance Roundtable
- 2016 Canadian Tax Foundation - Atlantic Tax Conference, Current Issues Forum
- De Facto Control and CCPC Status—Recent Developments, Tax Hyperion, Vol. 15, No. 3, 2018
- Planning Considerations for Taxable Preferred Shares, Tax Hyperion, Vol. 14, No. 6 2017
- Shopping for Input: Finance Consults on Measures to Prevent Treaty Shopping, Tax Hyperion, Vol. 10, No. 10, 2013
- Non-Resident Beneficiaries, Tax Hyperion, Vol. 10, No. 7, 2013
Community & Professional Involvement
- Past Director and secretary of the Nova Scotia Masterworks Awards Foundation