Banking EyeOpener: Taking the Next Step
View this page in:
Understanding the tax accounting consequences of IFRS conversion
Please install Flash to access this presentation.
Publically accountable financial institutions in Canada have less than one year to complete the migration process to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The tax accounting consequences of IFRS conversion are of particular importance.
This PwC Banking EyeOpener Webcast addresses the following:
- Specific tax issues facing lenders and insurers during IFRS conversion
- The importance of tax planning, tax filings, and the risks associated with IFRS conversion
- Information you need to address the Canada Revenue Agency
- Sandra Mundy – former partner, Banking and Capital Markets
- Graham Wilson – senior manager, Financial Services
- Alfred Yau – former associate partner, Financial Services
- Richard Marcovitz – partner, Banking and Capital Markets
- Michael Bondy – partner, Banking and Capital Markets
+1 416 941 8311