The skills we’re looking for
We’ve adopted a unique development framework called the PwC Professional. We use this framework throughout the recruitment process, and it plays a significant role in changing the way our people think, learn and develop together during their time with us. It will help you hone the skills you need to grow your career and give value to our clients.
There are five attributes within the PwC Professional framework:
- Global & inclusive, seek perspectives and views of others, ask questions to enhance understanding of people and places
- Whole leadership, the ability to lead, inspire, make positive impact and deliver results
- Build meaningful, authentic, trust-based relationships
- Business acumen, the ability to bring business knowledge and awareness
- Technical and digital capabilities that create value for clients and PwC
The combination of these attributes helps our people bring their best self to work and inspire their colleagues and clients to do the same. We recommend you start your interview preparation well in advance and consider how you can demonstrate each of the five attributes.
Explore the PwC Professional