Saratoga™ Workforce Performance Measurement
View this page in:
Quantifying the value of talent
Whether you’re interested in workforce productivity and performance, HR function leadership and transformation, or organizational change – measurement is the foundation for determining where you are today and where you need to be tomorrow.
But how do you measure the impact of your talent? Ask yourself:
Workforce productivity & performance
- Can we measure quality of hire and predict what new employees need to be successful?
- How can we increase employee engagement for specific employee groups?
- How well are we identifying our pivotal talent and developing our leadership pipeline?
HR function leadership & transformation
- How can our HR function drive workforce performance?
- How can the HR function take the lead to better align structure with strategy?
- How efficient is our HR shared service function or service provider?
- What types of metrics can help us assess and make the case for change?
- What Key Performance Indicators should we use to measure progress and evaluate our success?
These questions will put you on the right path to addressing your people challenges and issues.
How PwC can help
Our People and Change team can work with you to conduct a wide-range of workforce performance measurement activities using PwC SaratogaTM. Saratoga is the world’s leading source of workforce measurement, teaming with hundreds of executives and HR departments each year to apply a more rigorous, evidence-based approach to workforce decision-making.
Our team can use Saratoga to help you:
- Make better, data-driven decisions – We will work with you to conduct workforce performance benchmarking against other organizations across more than 150 metrics, so that you can make better decisions on where to focus your performance improvement efforts to achieve real, lasting change.
- Conduct industry benchmarking – We can provide consortiums, member associations and industry groups with customized benchmarking and with forums to discuss results and common performance challenges.
- Develop value-driven HR performance dashboards – We can help you identify the right Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track, how to track them, and how to report them to different stakeholders using our Saratoga Onsight program.
- Provide insight on HR transformation initiatives – Using Saratoga’s HR Voice of the Customer Survey, we can help you inform the design, delivery and success of HR transformation initiatives by asking your customers (i.e., the rest of your organization) to evaluate HR’s current effectiveness and to identify their highest priorities.
- Conduct a detailed analysis of your organization’s work processes – We’ll assist you with identifying where to focus your improvement opportunities by conducting a Saratoga activity analysis – a quantitative, objective analysis of your HR function, processes and labour costs based on time spent and specific processes by role.
- Understand hiring and retention effectiveness – We can assist you with understanding the employee experience – from the effectiveness of your employee orientation/on-boarding processes to why employees leave – so you can determine the overall quality of hiring and retention of your organization.
- Obtain employee insights on your HR programs –We can conduct detailed quantitative surveys of your employees in order to gage their opinions and experience with all aspects of your HR program so you know where you need to focus your HR efforts in the future.
Contact us today to see how we can help you manage your workforce performance using Saratoga.