Developing IT architecture and deploying IT systems
- developing IT applications architecture and IT infrastructure architecture;
- providing support in selection and implementation of banking IT solutions;
- providing support in system selection and procurement negotiations;
- reviewing procurement, licensing and support contracts;
- system implementation planning and task management;
- establishing and operating an IT Project Management Office.
Developing and implementing IT strategy
- long-term IT transformation planning, aligning IT to business needs;
- establishing an IT architecture management function;
- designing processes that enable collaboration between IT and Business units;
- transforming IT upon corporate mergers and acquisitions.
Providing data management services
- data profiling;
- client data consolidating and cleansing, preparing data for migration;
- designing and implementing data quality policy.
Improving IT governance functions
- reorganization of the IT function;
- support with set-up of the IT service desk;
- support with implementation of ITIL processes;
- designing IT governance models based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Reviewing IT and security controls
- designing and deploying controls required for ensuring compliance with ISO27001/27002 standards adapted by the National Bank of Ukraine;
- quality assurance of IT systems implementation projects;
- advisory support in the area of confidential and personal data security;
- conducting audit based on ISO17799 and CobiT international standards.