Noted business benefits
- SAP HANA multi-tenancy
- Co-deployed ERP, CRM, SRM, SCM, PLM
- Unified OLAP and OLTP
- New SAP Fiori UX for any device – mobile, desktop, tablet
- Function-based to role-based applications
- Single system for transaction processing, planning and analytics
- Single source of truth with the convergence of underlying data for ledgers and sub-ledgers
- Guided configuration
- Database footprint reduction
- Minimum reconciliation and reduction in closing time with the help of a simplified model
- HCP extension and 1/10th of data footprint
- Up to 1,800 times faster analytics, 3 to 7 times higher throughput and infinite workload capacity
Business Intelligence (BI) is a process of analyzing large volumes of data to enhance business performance by providing end users such as corporate executives and business managers to take more informed business decisions.
The business intelligence market is likely to grow reasonably in the forecasting period due to increasing adoption of cloud, growth of advanced analytics, adoption of data-driven decision making, and emergence of IoT enabled technologies.
Modern business intelligence and analytics market is expected to grow 19% by 2020, a Gartner study said.
Are you the right candidate to adopt SAP S/4 HANA?
If you have finance or logistics at the core of your operations, or you wish for more than just real-time reporting, or you aspire to be faster, smarter, more flexible and better connected with all your systems, SAP S/4 HANA will benefit your business greatly
When is the right time to adopt SAP S/4 HANA?
When you’re planning to lead in the deployment of new technology and reap immediate business benefits, SAP S/4 HANA can help you develop a digital roadmap to incorporate future SAP S/4 HANA innovations and start a technical re-platforming. The maturity of each SAP S/4 HANA innovation should be assessed before adoption.
Key sectors in which we have experience
- Intellectual property
- Retail and consumer