Risk assessment of a business case and compliance with state aid rules.
State aid documentation
- Preparation of a business plan. A business plan must contain specific information which the Slovak Government requires and which highlights how the investment will benefit Slovakia and particular region.
- Data analysis.
- Preparation counterfactual analysis.
- Calculation of the intensity of requested state aid and the gross grant equivalent.
- Preparation of a planned utilization of tax allowance based on the Income Tax Act and utilization of other forms of incentives.
- Preparation of an analysis of competitors on the relevant market.
- Preparation of all compulsory attachments to the business plan.
Acceptance of the Investment Aid
- Elaboration of Acceptance of Investment Aid offer.
- Preparation of all necessary declarations.
Coordinating government approval process
- We will prepare drafts of any necessary replies to the state authorities which may arise from the inter-departmental review.
- We will communicate with the Slovak Ministry of Economy and other relevant state authorities.
Notification process to the European Commission
- Preparation of a notification strategy.
- Preparation of all required documentation for submission to the EC.
- Assistance and participation in all meetings with Slovak authorities and the EC.
- Preparation of all responses to all additional questions raised by the EC.
Implementation of the approved aid, monitoring and reporting
- Preparation of an annual monitoring report on the implementation of investment.
- Preparation of a report on investment completion.
- Preparation of an annual report on the utilization of investment.
- Preparation of a final evaluation report.
- Consultancy during a state aid audit.