Optimisation & Governance
Implementing mature processes and frameworks to select the right projects that; are fully aligned to the strategy; that optimise the return on investment; and that strike the right balance between running, protecting, and growing the organisation. We work with our clients to develop appropriate frameworks and processes to manage the ongoing selection and refinement of investments to ensure the link between strategic objectives and portfolio selection is maintained and enhanced.
- The Portfolio Delivery service provides a single point through which the organisation can deliver the portfolio by making balanced decisions on risk and reward
- The Portfolio Optimisation service helps to make sure that the client’s portfolio is aligned to the business strategy
- The Change Capability Assessment service provides an organisation with the ability to achieve the changes necessary to deliver its strategy
The Portfolio Delivery service brings together into a single point information to support balanced and informed risk and reward decision making.
- The Portfolio Mobilisation service provides targeted recommendations on improving portfolio operations, which includes Project Management Office (PMO) set-up (development of PMO frameworks, policies and procedures, team selection and training or upskilling of staff) and PMO execution (actual management and monitoring of programmes and projects)
- The Programme Maturity Assessment service provides recommendations as to how the organisation can improve its programme management
- The Programme Technology Enablement service builds understanding around what is the right technology to aid efficiency, control and insight made during transformation
- Agile Transformation enables the flexibility that recognizes the importance of speed and diversity in the way we work. Increasingly, organizations are breaking the mold of applying a single, “one size fits all” approach to projects
- Progamme Assurance service helps navigate the risks of transformation programs to enable the execution of their strategies and realization of the intended benefits
Operate and Realise
We help our clients to identify and quantify benefits up front and to ensure that these are realistic and form the foundation of business cases. We also help our clients to track and monitor the realisation of benefits and to embed their ongoing realisation beyond the lifespan of the project.
- The Benefits Management service ensures that an understanding of available benefits forms the basis of all investment decisions and continues to be the focus to maximise realisation of benefits during and post implementation