Our recruitment process could differ depending on which team or position you're applying for, however it generally follows these steps:
- Apply online: Explore our programmes and career opportunities and find one that's just right for you. It'll also be good if you understand why you're interested in a particular programme or role and able to articulate it if asked by our friendly talent team.
- Evaluation: There will be a few assessments covering soft skills, technical and/or language. Most likely, you'll also receive a call from our talent team to have a quick chat just so that we can get to know you better.
- Interview: If you're shortlisted, an interview is the next step. Come prepared with an understanding of PwC, the role you're applying for, and the value and skills you can contribute.
- Outcome: The talent team will be in touch with you on the outcome of your interview. Occassionally, an additional interview may be required as we get to know you a bit better. Do note that part of our process includes a quick check of your grades and job history (if any), so be sure to have everything included in your application form and as accurate as possible.
- What's next: Look out for an email from our onboarding team nearer to your start date as we help you prepare for your first day with us.