View this page in:
We provide services either as an advisor to management and owners, or as an independent auditor responsible for providing opinions and verifying financial information in the prospectus.
We have been involved in equity listings for a wide range of the CIS companies. As part of this involvement, we work in teams that include investment banks, law firms, auditors, financial advisors and other parties involved in the listing process. We believe this close cooperation with the company and other consultants is essential for a successful IPO.
We have broad, in-depth knowledge of standard global practices for public offerings and capital market operations.
Our global network of advisors enables us to continually analyse developments and trends in markets across the world, and we take advantage of this ability in the interests of our local clients. We do not apply universal solutions, but instead take an individual approach to each situation. Our knowledge and experience help you to develop solutions for operating in capital markets that are tailored to your specific needs.
We provide the following services for companies that have decided to list securities
- Support in converting financial statements to IFRS, US GAAP or other reporting standards and reviewing significant IFRS or US GAAP issues identified by management
- Review of management’s assessment of the disclosures required by SEC rules, regulatory agencies, IFRS or US GAAP in relation to the primary, pro forma or separate financial statements
- Tax advisory services during restructuring
- Corporate governance advisory services
- Support developing and assessing the internal control system, including during the financial reporting process
- Advise the company in developing the Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) and other parts of the prospectus or offering circular
- Help management address and resolve issues raised by regulators in their review of the registration statement
- If applicable, advise management on preparing carve-out and pro forma financial statements
- Company valuation for IPO purposes
- Assistance identifying the optimum offering structure (including tax issues)
- Audit and review of historical financial information in the prospectus
- Support for other parties involved in the transaction (e.g., comfort letters)
- Due diligence on behalf of the underwriting bank
- Overall project management during the IPO process
Our value proposition:
- Tailored service on your doorstep
- Smooth execution
- Enter the market faster
- Minimize disruption to your business
- Team up to transfer knowledge
- Maximize shareholder value