To develop a successful strategy, it is necessary to have an in-depth understanding of available alternatives, to account for uncertain outcomes, and to understand how your decisions will affect the value.
Are you planning to:
- Sell your business?
- Acquire a company, undertake a merger or corporate reorganization?
- Invest into R&D, build a new plant or make another capital investment?
- Launch a new product, buy or sell a brand name or other intangible asset?
- Perform strategic planning or shareholder value analysis?
- Recapitalize the business, set up a joint venture, or raise project finance?
- Demonstrate the adequacy of pledged collateral?
- Determine values of real estate, equipment or trade marks for business or statutory purposes?
We offer our clients advisory services related to strategic decision making and negotiation with business partners:
- Valuation of business, property and intellectual property upon acquisition, sale of shareholding interest, mergers, etc.
- Development of business plans and assessment of strategic alternatives
- Determining fair value for the purpose of compliance between national and international accounting standards (purchase price allocation, etc.)