- Introduction to IFRS - IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements
- IAS 2 Inventories
- IAS 7 Cash flow statements
- IAS 12 Income taxes
- IAS 16 Property, plant and equipment
- IAS 36 Impairment of assets
- IAS 37 Provisions, contingent liabilities and contingent assets
- IAS 38 Intangible assets
- IFRS 10 Consolidated financial statements
- IFRS 16 – New leasing standard gamified training (3 hours)
- IFRS 9 for corporates
- IFRS 15 Revenue from contracts with customers
- IFRS 16 Lease
Scenario A: Cloud solution
eLearning available via PwC's Academy online training management system
- The user interface could be branded for Clients. Based on the user profile and the topics chosen by the learner it could be different for everyone.
- PwC’s Academy will be administering the participants, providing assistance and regular progress reports.
- Simple pay per click pricing.
Scenario B: On-premise solution
eLearning SCORM packages on the Learning Management system of the Client
- PwC’s Academy provides the learning materials in a SCORM package, which are compatible to Client’s LMS environment. Our SCORM is flexible and runs on any system.
- The eLearning package can be used worldwide for all Client entities
and for unlimited users.
- Users’ activities and results will be followed and reported by Client’s Learning and Development department.
- PwC provides regular updates on the existing modules.
IFRS e-learnings for insurers