After completing the course you will:
- be able to seek out opportunities and lead medium-scale Lean Six Sigma projects, to lead a project team and carry out real benefits;
- utilise a wide range of tools for the individual phases of the DMAIC cycle (Define, measure, analyse, improve, control). You will be able to avoid frequent difficulties and you will understand what steps need to be taken for a project to be successful;
- understand “the voice of the client”, to transform his requirements into a company process model and, last but not least, systematically eliminate features that don’t bring value to your clients;
- have information about basic Lean Six Sigma statistical methods for process capability calculations and to interpret outputs and control charts correctly;
- be able to map processes at more levels;
- manage to create a Lean Six Sigma project plan and communicate it correctly with all parties involved; and
- know how to draw up projects that will contribute and be sustainable in the long term.