Reporting and verifying your company’s environmental, social and governance performance in a standalone sustainability report, within the annual report or integrated reporting.
We can help you to:
- Undertake internal audits to gauge the effectiveness of your internal controls and measures
- Provide independent assurance of the data in your sustainability report as well as assurance for performance purposes, such as the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI); we’ll also prepare or check your data against social and environmental frameworks such as Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), GHG Protocol, and AA1000
- Support your submissions to sustainability indices by helping you to interpret the questionnaire before submission; we'll also identify any gaps to improve your position in the rankings
- Review your current reporting against best practices, identify operational improvements and move it beyond compliance to include future-looking analysis and strategies
- Align measurable sustainability objectives with your corporate strategy based on financial, operational and regulatory performance measures
- Assess how the life cycle of your products and services might impact your sustainability goals