Tax traps of marketing and advertising campaigns
About the programme
This half-day programme will help you easily understand the intricacies of how marketing and advertising campaigns, providing discounts and bonuses may have a substantial impact on your tax costs. You will be introduced to tax optimising options from the perspective of corporate income tax or value added tax, and will find out when your contract settings may raise your costs or withholding tax unnecessarily.
|1. Marketing prize contests
- Consumer lotteries
- Other (advert, customer) competitions
|2. Selected marketing cost analysis
- Representation costs, gifts, promo materials
- Advertising in media
- Promotion in supplier-customer relations
- Product presentations, dealer training
- Relations with advertising agencies
|3. Discounts and bonuses
- Accruals and deferrals from the accounting and tax point of view
- Types of discounts
- Value added tax
Who should attend?
Those who are involved in creating the marketing strategies of companies, their budgets, contract proposals and those who work in financial or purchasing departments.
Benefits of the programme
- your instructors will be our tax specialists who have extensive experience in training and advisory in the field of marketing costs and its tax and accounting context
- the training includes practical examples from real business situations
- sufficient time will be left aside for your questions and discussion with other participants
Dates & details
Tax Traps of Marketing and Advertising Campaigns
This half-day programme will help you easily understand the intricacies of how marketing and advertising campaigns providing discounts and bonuses may have a substantial impact on your tax costs.
The Academy: Registration