The Academy and CIPD are delighted to introduce professional education programmes leading to membership in the professional body for HR specialists – the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). We are proud to say that The Academy is the only provider of this internationally recognised qualification in HRM in the Czech Republic and in the CEE region.
About The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- It is globally recognised and is Europe’s largest HR and development professional body with over 135,000 members
- It supports those responsible for the management and development of people within organisations - its aim is to drive sustained organisation performance through HR, shaping thinking, leading practice and building HR capability within the profession
- It promotes new HR management practices, improving the performance of organisations of all sizes
- It reflects what good HR looks like and what HR professionals need to know, do and deliver at different stages of their career, be they specialists or generalists, working internationally or locally
- It gives HR professionals the recognition and mark of professional competence, enhanced career prospects and a wealth of other benefits
What does The Academy offer?
To achieve a high level of competence across a range of specialisations, we offer qualifications for individuals at every stage of their career, to progress in their chosen human resources (HR) or learning and development (L&D) field:
We have prepared a new series of half-day HR workshops aimed at HR professionals.
Why should I become a CIPD member?
- Opens up unique networking and development opportunities through online communities
- Keeps you up to date with developments in the HR profession, including:
- exclusive access to the CIPD HR Profession Map
- members-only resources, including the latest research, employment law updates and news
- access to over 350 HR and development online journals and magazines
- comprehensive library and information services
- conferences and publications