The purpose of company financial accounting is to fulfil the legal obligation of external reporting. These conversions represent a challenge for companies, and their employees. In addition, they bear extensive effects on systems and processes.
For years, PwC has been successfully helping companies with the conversion to IFRS. Our range of services includes:
- Providing full project management setup and ongoing support
- Performing gap analysis to identify key areas of impact and available accounting options
- Providing training to upskill different key stakeholders within the organisation
- Performing preliminary impact quantification
- Designing implementation roadmap and providing support in the actual implementation of IFRS
- Support in implementation of appropriate IT-solutions (i.e. defining business user requirements and selection of system vendor)
- Providing post implementation support
Accounting Standards Change
Adopting new standards and regulation often has a broader impact on an organisation than just a change in accounting and reporting requirements.
Our approach is about making connections and integration. We bring together our technical accounting, IT, process and industry expertise to offer tailor-made solutions and project-enabling tools that will enable you to facilitate implementation and integrate new accounting standard requirements across the whole organisation.