Support for formulation of IR vision
PwC supports IR vision design for local governments aiming to attract IR and companies playing a key role in this area.
- Support for regional master plan formulation
- Support for IR development plan formulation
- Analysis of potential market size of each area
Support for entry strategy development
As the IR market is comprised of multiple businesses, there could be various entry model patterns to maximize the strengths of an entrant. PwC supports the formulation of an appropriate entry scenario consistent with each company's vision and strategy.
- Support for formulating an IR development plan
- Latent market size analysis for each area/business area
- Support for formulating an alliance strategy
- Investment/funding structure review support
- Support for the development of IR market entry strategies based on the strengths of each company
Right from the consortium-formation stage, PwC supports various studies considered necessary by the municipality for selection as an operator.
- Consortium formation support
- Support for formulating business plan
- Investment and financing structure development support
Various restrictions are placed on IRs in order to control the social cost associated with their introduction. PwC provides support to respond appropriately to such restrictions.
- AML regulatory compliance support
- Support for compliance with regulations against gambling addiction
- Support for building internal controls
Preparation for start-up PMO support
PwC utilizes its experience and expertise in launching IR business overseas to provide project management support to operators selected by local governments for establishing IR businesses.
- Design and construction management support
- Organizational design, hiring recruitment, human resource development support
- IT construction support
- Support for building a risk management structure
- Government/council response, and citizen response support
- Support for implementing marketing strategies